- Use a separate log file for each driver instance.
- Add alternate credentials environment variables for Jenkins declarative
- Thanks to @BeyondEvil for the PR
--firefox-profilecommand line options. The preferred way to set these is now through the
- Only create a Firefox profile if
chrome_optionsfixture for configuring Google Chrome.
driver_argsfixture for adding command line arguments to the driver services. Currently only used by Chrome and PhantomJS.
- Add support for TestingBot local tunnel via
--portcommand line options.
- Add support for Microsoft Edge.
- Thanks to @birdsarah for the PR
- Add driver logs to HTML report.
- Thanks to @jrbenny35 for the PR
- Add capabilities to metadata during
pytest_configurehook instead of the
session_capabilitiesfixture to make them available to other plugins earlier.
- BREAKING CHANGE: Moved cloud testing provider credentials into separate
files for improved security.
- If you are using the environment variables for specifying cloud testing provider credentials, then you will not be affected.
- If you are storing credentials from any of the cloud testing providers in one of the default configuration files then they will no longer be used. These files are often checked into source code repositories, so it was previously very easy to accidentally expose your credentials.
- Each cloud provider now has their own configuration file, such as
.testingbotand these can be located in the working directory or in the user’s home directory. This provides a convenient way to set up these files globally, and override them for individual projects.
- To migrate, check
setup.cfgfor any keys starting with
testingbot_. If you find any, create a new configuration file for the appropriate cloud testing provider with your credentials, and remove the entries from the original file.
- The configuration keys can differ between cloud testing providers, so please check the User Guide for details.
- See #60 for for original issue and related patch.
- Introduced a
- Switched to Firefox options for speciying binary and profile.
- Fix issues with Internet Explorer driver.
- Replaced driver fixtures with generic
- Introduced a
- Added support for Safari.
firefox_patha session scoped fixture.
- Moved retrieval of Firefox path to
- Added driver and sensitive URL to report header.
- Moved base URL implementation to the pytest-base-url plugin.
- Fixed regression with Chrome, PhantomJS, and Internet Explorer drivers.
- Added support for Python 3.
- Introduced a new capabilities fixture to combine session and marker capabilities.
- BREAKING CHANGE: Renamed session scoped capabilities fixture to
- If you have any
capabilitiesfixture overrides, they will need to be renamed to
- If you have any
- Move driver implementations into fixtures and plugins.
- Consistently stash the base URL in the configuration options.
- Drop support for pytest 2.6.
- Avoid deprecation warnings in pytest 2.8.
- Report warnings when gathering debug fails. (#40)
- Official release
- Assign an initial value to log_types. (#38)
- Use strings for HTML to support serialization when running multiple processes.
- Catch exception if driver has not implemented log types.
- Allow the sensitive URL regex to be specified in a configuration file.
- Added support for non ASCII characters in log files. (#33)
- Added support for excluding any type of debug.
- Initial beta